- According to the new rule of the Journal, the corresponding author must pay a publication tax. The corresponding author must pay for every paper published in Chalcogenide Letters a tax of 200 EURO (215 USD).
- Publication fee covers the reviewing process, technical processing and free access to the online edition. The payment must be made immediately after approval of the paper for publication. A letters of acceptance will be forwarded by the Editor in Chief.
- A copy of the payment document will be sent together with the copyright signed by the corresponding author. The account for payment is available at the subscription window on the site of the Journal.
- In case the manuscripts needs an extensive language correction to be made by the redaction staff, then an additional tax of 50 euros will be perceived.
ATTENTION, CORRESPONDING AUTHORS!
When you submit a paper to CHL, please send as attached file the following information:
1. Does the present submission represent original work?
2. Is the present work being considered for publication elsewhere in any other form?
3. Is some part of the present work published elsewhere? If so, provide details.
4. Are all co-authors aware of this submission?
5. Have all co-authors contributed to this work?