- The corresponding author must pay for every paper published in JNOG a tax of 50 EURO (55 USD). Publication fee covers the reviewing process, technical processing and free access to the online edition. The payment will be made after approval of the paper for publication.
- The corresponding author will receive a Proforma Invoice. The payment document will be sent together with the copyright statment for the author.
- In case the manuscripts needs an extensive language correction to be made by the redaction staff, then an additional tax of 50 euros will be perceived.
ATTENTION, CORRESPONDING AUTHORS!
When you submit a paper to JNOG, please send as attached file the following information:
1. Does the present submission represent original work?
2. Is the present work being considered for publcation elsewhere in any oher form?
3. Is some part of the present work published elsewhere ? If so, provide details.
4. Are all co-authors aware of this submission?
5. Have all co-authors contributed to this work?